A little about Me

Hi I'm Christal! I see you found your way to my blog and that's perfect. I'm currently a junior at Houston Baptist University and majoring in Elementary Education and loving every minute of it! I remember reading many books throughout my young life and I can't get enough of it. I find that there's always a book, for any situation. I also enjoy reading because it keeps my brain sharp and I like it that way. 
I've always known that I wanted to be a teacher from around the time I was about 11. I always enjoyed working with younger kids and I like to be a mentor to them. I can't wait to be a teacher and start impacting the lives of my students, I know they'll do the same to me. Hopefully you enjoy this blog just as much and I enjoy writing. 
- Peace. Love. Giraffes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Book Memories

The Rooster Prince of Breslov by Ann Redisch Stampler

The Three Billy Goats Gruff by Paul Galdone